• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Great place to buy older games - joellyjoel.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ratbuddy

I found this place (I believe) through Ebay, but had a question to ask before buying Master of Orion 2 and didn't have an account on Ebay, so I googled the seller's name - joellyjoel - and found the site. They answered my emailed question within an hour or so, and after I decided to buy, sent a paypal invoice in moments. I wrote back asking to upgrade the shipping so I'd have the game for the weekend, and it was only $3 more to get it here (east coast) in 2 days from Colorado. I ordered Wednesday, the game just got here today.

Contrast this to the HORRIBLE experience I had with Atari's direct download service (doesn't include the DOS executables! you only get **ONE** install!) and impossible to reach tech support..

I'll be using them again next time I'm looking for a harder to find older game. Couldn't be happier.

www.joellyjoel.com

Back