• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg - egg saver shipping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deeppow

Bought a thumb drive last week and gota say watch out for new shipping method at the Egg. The result most likely depends on where you live but in my case it took 8 days whereas before all their stuff arrived 2-3 days.

Item came from Tenn, shipped same day, DHL picked it up and moved it to Phoenix overnight, then gave it to USPS. Snail mail then took the rest of the time to move it from Phoenix to NM.

If you're in a hurry, be careful how they ship. I've been on auto mode for shipping since their method worked so well in the past. Not necessarily true any more. :bang head

It really all depends on how USPS is feeling. I ordered a thumb drive and it arrived in three days. Ordered a stick of ram and it took 7 days, for some reason it stayed in Atlanta for an extra two days.

For thumb drives and other small items of the like, I check eBay first.

It takes 9-10 days to get stuff via Egg Saver here. One week of that belongs to DHL and 2-3 days to USPS. There's no point in using Egg Saver for me - I pay NewEgg a little xtra for the fast delivery times so if they can't deliver quickly on a given item at a reasonable cost, I'll order it from elsewhere.

Bought a thumb drive last week and gota say watch out for new shipping method at the Egg. The result most likely depends on where you live but in my case it took 8 days whereas before all their stuff arrived 2-3 days.

Item came from Tenn, shipped same day, DHL picked it up and moved it to Phoenix overnight, then gave it to USPS. Snail mail then took the rest of the time to move it from Phoenix to NM.

If you're in a hurry, be careful how they ship. I've been on auto mode for shipping since their method worked so well in the past. Not necessarily true any more. :bang head
Yeah, if you actually get it. Most of the time I don't even recieve my package... 3-7 business days is to be avoided, I've gathered.

Back