• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any program that shows you WHAT is in ram? (which files, programs...etc)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
what about for windows XP? I know task manager dosen't show everything.
I've never had it not list something, but check out ProcessExplorer. What are you looking for specifically? You must have something in mind to ask.

if you have Vista Sidebar, there is a gagdet i used to use that showed what processes and how many MB or what percentage of my RAM it uses.

You still play HL2 or gmod? Sorry lol just noticed. Also not sure if UTorrent is safe to show lol

I Play CSS almost every day .

And with Utorrent there are lots of things you can Dl with that . And even if I wasnt I didnt show that and Im in canada ( that means the most they can ding me with is a 500$ fine for every thing on my HDD )

no copyright like distro's creative commons is another form of open-source. Things that are legally allowed to be shared,burned etc and torrents are one of the fastest way to send a file without using up the servers bandwidth. bandwidth is cheap now days, but not cheap enought to host a 1gb file to several hundred thousands (think linux distro's)

Back