• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

If not HX08, what?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ltww

I've got a feeling that I'm not going to get my hands on a aopen HX08 case, but I've seen the antec cases, those ones with the locks on the panels. The sites say they have great air flow. But I am going to make a water cooled system around a 950 duron and I wanted to know what cases are being used by you guys with water cooled systems.

I would like to mod this case to death, with bay-buses and switches. Thats why I wanted the aopen HX08, because its great for sticking fans and water cooling throughout it!

So what other good cases are there? ...they can be US.

What's wrong with HQ-08 i have it and its awesome.
I didnt bother with differences between HQ-08 and HX-08 so can u tell me?
I think they are pretty much the same or am i missin somethin?

Nuth'in Man!

There ain't nothing wrong with that HQ08, just I didn't seem to be able to get my hands on ANY full tower aopen case. And I picked the HX08 as my choice of case cus I just like that one the best out of all the front bezels.

The front bezels are the only difference between any of the Aopen full towers (with the exception of the H600). So you're bacically paying for "look". If you intend to mod your case, the HX, and HT series have nice flat front panels, that will accept a 120mm fan without too much trouble. The HQ series is a little harder to cut and get a fan to fit, because of the concave/ concave front panel.

Back