• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yet another problem with my 780i

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[BIOS]O.o

This is the second problem with the EVGA 780i FTW mobo. This time im getting an post code before post "P1" the weird thing is if i unplug it from the wall for like 10min it post just like it should. then after using it for a while my computer will just lock up and no respond after doing a reboot it now wont post again iv had to do this 3 times just today. iv read on other forums that it could be the memory but i dont really have a way to test it, because my computer cant post... When the computer is up and running everything is smooth as silk until i play COD4 or watch the office on hulu or just surf the web for a while it just locks up like said before. any ideas on what i should do?

PS this is the second 780i the first one gave me a constant "FF" code even when things weren't exactly functional. This board had been working great until today... could it be another component making the board fail? IDK...

got it to post again and then it locked up and now wont post....

this time im getting the P5 error witch i cant find being talked about on any other forum

HELP!

Thanks!

Back