• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Neweggs CS A++++

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

specd_out

I had a hard drive that was DOA, and i did a automated rma When I did so the program prompted me to pay the shipping back to them. I was like WTF. anyway I did some searching around the web about neweggs return procedures, couldnt find anything. Then i remembered that while lurking and searching around this site I saw a newegg rep that was a member. I contacted him via email last night around 10pm est about my concerns. He sent me a email with a free shipping label and then proceded to call me and make sure that all my concerns had been addressed. I told him that I had just shipped the HD back that morning so i cound not use the shipping label. Without dely he said how much did i pay for shipping and told me that in 2-3 days I will see a refund in that amount on my CC. IMO that awsome CS. I just felt compelled you tell you guys about it.

O also he mentioned that its usaly better to contact a person regarding RMAs rather then the automated method

Cliffs:
emailed newegg CS regarding RMA shipping cost
Rep emailed and called the very next day with free shipping label
Refunded shipping that I had already paid

;specd_out 6081758 said:
I had a hard drive that was DOA, and i did a automated rma When I did so the program prompted me to pay the shipping back to them. I was like WTF. anyway I did some searching around the web about neweggs return procedures, couldnt find anything. Then i remembered that while lurking and searching around this site I saw a newegg rep that was a member. I contacted him via email last night around 10pm est about my concerns. He sent me a email with a free shipping label and then proceded to call me and make sure that all my concerns had been addressed. I told him that I had just shipped the HD back that morning so i cound not use the shipping label. Without dely he said how much did i pay for shipping and told me that in 2-3 days I will see a refund in that amount on my CC. IMO that awsome CS. I just felt compelled you tell you guys about it.

O also he mentioned that its usaly better to contact a person regarding RMAs rather then the automated method

Cliffs:
emailed newegg CS regarding RMA shipping cost
Rep emailed and called the very next day with free shipping label
Refunded shipping that I had already paid

Dear specd_out,

Thank you so much for this great review, we truly appreciate it :) We are here to help whenever needed :)

Back