• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel equivalent for this DFI MOTHERboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mekabuser

~S~ all.
Been trying to get some feedback on DFI boards... THeir website is a nightmare for me to deal with because Im stuck for the next two weeks with sporadic dial up DL speeds at best... I am looking to see what the intel equivalent to this board
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813136058
is like..
Am mating it to a pentium dual core wolfdale, and would like to in the future get a quad on same MB..
tnks.
Not concerned about sli , or crossfire, going with single card solution with a gtx 260 for Mechwarrior Living Legends Crysis Mod.

do not get a pentium dual core, just got a e7 series or somethiung.

i would suggest any Asus P5Q series

~S~ all.
Been trying to get some feedback on DFI boards... THeir website is a nightmare for me to deal with because Im stuck for the next two weeks with sporadic dial up DL speeds at best... I am looking to see what the intel equivalent to this board
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813136058
is like..
Am mating it to a pentium dual core wolfdale, and would like to in the future get a quad on same MB..
tnks.
Not concerned about sli , or crossfire, going with single card solution with a gtx 260 for Mechwarrior Living Legends Crysis Mod.

Mek,

I asked the same here to a few guys going to Intel from an AMD Opteron and my sig is what I got and built. Easiest build I ever had. You can copy the hardware to suit yourself but everything worked first power up just fine. It's my first try with DFI and I'd do it all over again. The Intel series "E" chips are fantastic.

i have the p35 t2r and love it. this is my 2nd one. psu problems have been holding the 2nd one back though.

i have the p35 t2r and love it. this is my 2nd one. psu problems have been holding the 2nd one back though.

osiris,

The stories of the complicated DFI BIOS'es held me back for a while but to be honest, mine is so user friendly it's like falling off a chair using it compared to my Asrock Dual SATA 2 Opteron board. I'll never go back from DFI.

DFI is know to have alot of options IF you choose to explore them, once you start changing bios settings, it can be complex, if you leave it alone, they run as good as many other boards.

xtremesystems also has detailed threads for all dfi boards. very easy to look up all the bios settings and whats working best for everyone.

tnks for the replies. Rolling Thunder... Mechwarrior? TK? just askin bec not many make the jump to Mek without knowin me. Anyways, tnks for the imput.. Still have more time b4 build and little time to surf web, but will def post in the future.

Back