• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

JR dot com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mercalf

I ordered a 16GB Compact Flash from JR.com a few days ago:

I needed the card for my auto-backup on my HyperDrive - and have had to wait a little while to get one. Anyways, after a google search - JR.com had the most decent/cheapest CF out there with free shipping at like 29 bucks. The free shipping was meant to be 6-9 days from the date of purchase. I recieved my card TWO (2) days after ordering it!!!

This is my first time shopping there, but it certainly won't be my last. Here's to another excuse not to shop at NEWegg :beer:

I myself do recommend JR.com. I ordered my Sennheiser HD555s from there for $95. I had free shipping, but I didnt realize it would take up to 9days to recieve, so I called in and asked if I could have it upped to Next Day shipping, they did so with a manageable $10 fee, since I wanted it ASAP, that amount did not bother me. Came in quite literally the next day, perfect condition.

Am now looking at a pair of HD595s to order from them for their low price of $165.

Back