• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tiger Direct is noob

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chop_wood

I was watching a review of a ssd lexar express card, which i have found to be very slow on writing speed. Anyway, this cornball from tiger direct, is sitting there bragging about how great this slow lexar is. When he demonstrates ready boost, i observed that the pop up window didn't look normal. This clown :bday:, says "Ready Boost is enabled, look" and the message on the screen says "this device doesn't meet the performance requirements for ready boost" its hillarious that he didnt realize that while blabbering on. this is an example of why no tiger direct. what an idiot... http://revver.com/video/365517/lexar-expresscard-solid-state-drive/

check it out its at about 2:30 on the video

when i was building my comp i got couple of things from TD, but i just hate them now after getting their awful email adverts in which they often LIE and exaggerate things . Also that dude is a douchebag .

Last edited:
TD doesn't have the great deals like they used to. Now it's all generic crap on sale and lost leaders on the good stuff. I also can't seem to stop the barrage of spam from them aside from blocking them.

LOL! Wow, that guy is annoying and I thought Billy Mays was the reason they invented the MUTE button! This dude needs a punch in the neck.......:)

The only time I buy anything from TigerDirect is if I'm needing it in a hurry. Anything I get from them is Next Day no matter what (close to one of their distro centers), NewEgg is usually 3 days. I've definitely noticed that they don't have very many GOOD deals anymore, their reviewers are always full of sh*t.

Back