• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

uberwoot

Newegg fixed the problem.

Service was very fast and smooth. A++ service.

Last edited:
You sure seem to have a lot of problems with ordering computer stuff.

lol i never use to.

But it was my falt the cancel order button got clicked but newegg should have a little box pop up to confirm or not cancel the order.

Wait, you screwed up, and they're taking care of you anyway, and they get a thumbs down?

Riiiiight..

Paypal doesn't charge fees to the user for sending money or making a payment so I don't understand how you would be out money once the refund, which will be the full amount for an unshipped order, comes back to your Paypal account. I must be misunderstanding something, could you explain how you've been charged fees by Paypal?

So newegg just said i would not lose money so looks like their going to cover the paypal fees. If this is true then +! to newegs speedy reply in solveing this matter. I'll let you know if all the money is back in my paypal.

There are no fees on refunded transactions. Also, there are never any fees for the buyer.

Wait, you screwed up, and they're taking care of you anyway, and they get a thumbs down?

Riiiiight..

Agreed. I don't see where NewEgg has done anything wrong in this case.

rat, you know you can't edit titles

it looks like he added the email from newegg after the fact.

So that's another misstep. Why come on the forums to yell about it before he even gave them a chance to respond?

edit: The OP and the edit are 7 minutes apart. Either didn't check email since Friday, or posted this after having read the email, or they responded on a Sunday. Either way...

ya like people have said.... you dont get charged fees for making a payment to a place like newegg via paypal.... now say if i were to receive money from someone to my BUSINESS paypal account i would get charged 2.9% + $0.30 of the ammount. But not if i send money to someone or some company.... i dont understand what your problem is OP.

This thread should be deleted... but I guess anyone that reads it and doubts newegg , and can get around all the spelling and grammar mistakes, will see that Newegg once again went above and beyond.

Last edited:
You think this thread is bad. Read his thread about Dell 16 threads down.

That would make me think twice about how I presented my case about anyone in public.

In case no one has told you uberwoot, you sound silly. Learn to have more patience. That is the biggest problem in the customer service industry.

Way to go off topic. I think wateing for a system exchange for over 2 months is a bit out of hand. that and the fact they cant tell me where the system was or anything. So lets keep our dumb comments to our self shale we?

Like i said yes it was my fault my mouse is wireless it must of got some interference when i was check my order and it clicked cancel. But their should be a safe guard against that. a little prompt box that ask you if you really wana delete it or not.

Newegg took care of this problem very fast and everything is good. Changed the first post as well as the thumbs down. Very pleased with how fast they handed the refund.

Ok get this. The other day I ordered 2 GTX260's EVGA 55nm. Sweet, get them, install them. Start crunching Seti, and then I noticed... hey, these aren't at the stated stock clocks. Hop on the EGG and yeah... they sent me the Superclocked editions. Called them up, and they said, well... they're yours now :) Now that is SWEET :beer:

That's EVGA giving you a free upgrade not Newegg. For whatever reason EVGA validates enough cards at a higher speed and will sometimes sell higher clocked cards as lower clocked ones :shrug:

That's EVGA giving you a free upgrade not Newegg. For whatever reason EVGA validates enough cards at a higher speed and will sometimes sell higher clocked cards as lower clocked ones :shrug:

That's what I was thinking. Because the box isn't labeled as the Superclocked Editions, but the cards are definitely running that fast out of the box. So maybe I should have posted this in the EVGA thread... oh well, I love NewEgg anyway ;)

Back