• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolermaster CS is absolutely worthless

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adragontattoo

Trailer Chasing Senior
I am trying to build a FS and also want to make use of another Original stacker I have as well.

I called up Coolermaster 4.28 and after being told, Tech support is closed for lunch please call back later, I was told that "we have those parts in stock, you will need to fill out a part request/erma to get them though.

4.28 I fill out the request, completely, giving all the necessary info and phone numbers.

Today (2 minutes ago) I check the status of the eRMA and it is still sitting at pending. I immediately call CM and get a guy on the phone who takes my Case number and puts me on hold for all of 20 seconds.
He comes back and says, Yeah we dont carry those anymore.
Ok so why in the past two weeks, has no one bothered to update the ticket, contact me by phone or email or even just plain cancelled the parts request?
Yeah we dont carry those anymore.
Gee thanks, guess you are not willing to answer a simple question regarding your Customer Service have a good one, I guess bad service is better then none at all, oh wait I got both.

Well guess I will be taking a look around the DC area to see if there are any Metal shops still in existence that can punch out 4 duplicates for me.

CM if you happen to stumble across this, I like your cases I really do, but your CS dept. just plain sucks every which way. Im not shocked that a few year old case isnt able to get parts anymore but I am pretty apalled at your lack of support and the fact that your CS reps are pretty blase about their jobs.

Anyone have any extra PSU brackets for the original Stacker?? I have a post in Wanted looking for 4.

Back