• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2x2GB 1066 @ 1200 MHz 5-5-5-18 1.85v

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Tony says this memory is now being binned higher so the 1066 sticks will need a bit more voltage. The yet to be released 1200 sticks will be the best. I'll be glad when they finally get released in the states.

Nice!

Why are they still making premium DDR2 though? Haven't both AMD and Intel moved over to DDR3 for their top-end parts?

Nice!

Why are they still making premium DDR2 though? Haven't both AMD and Intel moved over to DDR3 for their top-end parts?
they're still making them for ppl like me because...
my next CPU upgrade is still going to be C2D, not even C2Q :p

why can't my Reaper X do this?!?!? :banghead:

Good luck, I have repeatedly had OCZ fail to do rated speed and timing at listed voltage over the years.
Are they actually using a new chip on them that can handle higher speeds at lower voltages?

This ram falls in the too good to be true category. OCZ also has some cas7 ddr3=1600 for $80/4gb that resides there.

I just ordered the Platinum low voltage (1.80v) 2x 2gb version since I couldn't find any Blade low voltage avaiable anywhere in the states. Will post back in a couple of days when it comes in with the result.

very nice stix, 1200 is a very nice number, and i think they would benefit my oc :)

im going to have to scoop a pair or two :)

Still not seeing any good reviews or testimonials of people actually getting them to 1200 or 1066 cas5 at such low vdimm.

Back