• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is something wrong?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SeanChiarot

I have the Logitech G15 as a keyboard, and i usually keep the keyboard on the app that monitors CPU and RAM useage, and the ram, like the CPU is usually bouncing all over the place..... how ever this morning while i was playing Need For Speed it wouldnt go above 50 (and it has in the past), and on "idle" (or even right now while im typing this) its not going about "33%" if something wrong here?, i checked properties on "my computer" and it does say i have 4GB.....

not sure of what your meaning here but
need for speed is not a real intensive game in the real sense as compared to others....
hence it may not need all the resources available...
if theres more post some more....

Last edited:
you have mis-understood me, like i said, my "RAM" bar on my G15's screen useto be a bit more "bouncy" (atm its at 31% and not moving one bit, but before it was going like 25% - 35%)

but now its just.... well not bouncy..... i havent done anything to my system.... so i dont know what could be doing this....

the NFS was a example.... i shall explain a bit better....

Before lastnight when i played NFS my ram bar would be usually around 70ish, and even then it would be "bouncing" (up or down a bit depending on whats on screen),

but now its not bouncing, and it just sits at 50%.....

is that free mem or mem usage?
if so what have u changed software/hardware
are there any errors
does the pc mess up

Back