• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wow newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jediobi1

talk about fast shipping, this is why i love newegg :D

shipping.jpg

I live in Huntsville, AL now, and did live in Greenwood and Starkville, MS. The nearest Newegg warehouse is in Memphis. So, typically, if your order is in before.. I think 2pm, it will ship out that day and arrive the next. That is, IF it ships from Memphis. Some larger things (computer cases and such) will ship from CA.

hehe, yeah, why I love newegg too, most things ship in 1 day here, the tax charge is worht it for free overnight shipping :D

It all depends on how close you are to a Warehouse. Shipping to me is 3 days (out of NJ warehouse). If I order from the dreaded TigerDirect, I get it next day (warehouse in Chicago). I still order everything from Newegg, because...... it's Newegg :)

Depending on what I buy, I can get next day delivery if the item is coming out of the City of Industry warehouse, which is abt 50 miles away.

I like that... a lot! :thup:

I have to say thumbs down for newegg shipping. (Ups actually) But I get shipped to from california and I live in IL, so even if I get 3-day guaranteed it takes about 4-5 business days to reach me.

I normally get everything next day from Newegg as well as I live in NJ (I was so upset when they opened the NJ wharehouse because I had to start paying sales tax). Most of the time my order will be delivered before I get the e-mail with my tracking info. :)

I normally get everything next day from Newegg as well as I live in NJ (I was so upset when they opened the NJ wharehouse because I had to start paying sales tax). Most of the time my order will be delivered before I get the e-mail with my tracking info. :)

hah same, I live like 2 hours away from that warehouse, I always get my stuff in 2 days tops. Ah its good to live near newegg :santa:

yes cause this has happend before and it didnt get here til the week after

Wow, that is pretty sad. Nothing to do with newegg, unless they took a week to pack it in a box. I get stuff from Amazon and Tire Rack the next day too. I wouldn't expect any less. This thread is more like "yay, I live close to Newegg!"

I live close enough to get it in 3 days top , but not close enough to pay sales tax :attn:

Lol, who doesn't?

I notice if I don't need something it arrives in less then 2 days.

If I need something immediatly like the last part to finish something that you forgot to order. It takes the egg a week...and that's with rush ordering.

It's a scheme, so I order parts before I need them so they ship faster.:screwy:

Anyone else notice this?

I notice if I don't need something it arrives in less then 2 days.

If I need something immediatly like the last part to finish something that you forgot to order. It takes the egg a week...and that's with rush ordering.

It's a scheme, so I order parts before I need them so they ship faster.:screwy:

Anyone else notice this?

Yep too true

Back