• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ultra Customer Service.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ChanceCoats123

d20 in a jacket
Well, I was half wondering if anyone has any experience with them and the other half was to tell you all about how well my RMA'd psu went [is going]. My mother called their CS yesterday (while I was at school or I would have called) and got an RMA number as well as a Ups packing slip emailed to me within 3 hours of the call. On top of that, all I had to do was scan and email a copy of my receipt with my RMA number on it and 15 minutes later I had an email saying it was to be shipped out soon. I came home from school today to find a nice Ultra Products box sitting on the table. I was literally speechless. I have my fried psu packaged up and ready to be sent out. This has seriously been the smoothest return of all time! Going into a store to return has more kinks than this did!

The warehouse is actually right next to tiger direct in Naperville which is like 20 or so miles away which explains why ground shipping was so fast, but the overall smoothness of this has been a real plus.

Back