• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thirft shop PDA deal...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

4GHZ_or_bust

Now 6GHz or Bust!
My local village has a simple policy: $0.25 on anything not priced. I've gone there regularly and did find good deals a few times. Earlier today (Wednesday rather), I went there and dug up a nice PDA set. It had:
Linksys wireless CF card PKW-WCF12
folding keyboard for HP series PDA
USB cradle with power supply still attached
and manual for Jornada 560 series.

One dollar for all of it. The PDA was never found and I suspect someone may have gotten to it just before I got the rest of the stuff. :bang head Or it is still in the back room waiting to be put out. They are open only on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday :( so I'd have to check Saturday.

I have no way of testing what I got without a Jornada 560, and my old PDA Maestro 1032 doesn't have USB cable, (cable got ripped out of cradle) so I can't test the CF card without driver. I found the DLL file I could install manually but the PDA auto hides system file so I can't even slip it in.

Anyone know of a way to install DLL file off memory card without USB cable?

I thought it was a good deal considering the CF card is around $25 shipped by eBay. The Jornada is very close to Maestro in spec, and later versions (568 for example) has more memory.

I also picked up a few Atari 2600 games there: Robin Hood (Xonox), Entombed (US Games), Spike Peak/Artillery Duel double ender (Xonox), and California Games (Epyx) 4 games I didn't have previously.

Back