• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Suggest me a replacement PDA?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

4GHZ_or_bust

Now 6GHz or Bust!
Mostly for ebook so it doesn't need to be screaming powerful and battery life does help. I've been using Audiovox Maestro 1032 but it's internal battery is down to about 15 minutes per full charge and not really usable on the road. Plus it's a major pain in the butt to take that apart to replace the battery, and battery's not easily found.

Beside long battery life and backlight, I need either CF slot for wireless card or a built in 802.11 support (up to g)

Instead of spending $30 to $50 for a battery, I thought I'd get a different one with easier to remove battery pack.

One possibility are the Dell Axim x51 as they can go up to 4 hours on lower brightness setting and lower CPU speed (200MHz vs stock 400)

Or is there another one? I'm used to PocketPC OS but will try Palm instead if it can be had used for less.

Back