• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tablet PC for taking notes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
alot of people like others hate it.. The same laptop in bestbuy goes for less money. Also take a look at the refurb dell xt2

alot of people say that the dell xt2 is the best tablet out there. but the price is high. thats why i said get it refurb from the refurb sebsite.

He said Dell as in the Latitude ;) The latitude is an amazing tablet, I want one myself.

I got mt tablet, a Fujitsu Slate Style which I LOVE repeat LOVE for taking notes at the classies here:
http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Yeah... I knew about he xt2, it's by Dell, I just wonder if it's $300 better?

I am looking at the Dell and Lenova refurb sites...it seems you can get a tablet for sub $1k EASY. Hrmmmm...which would you suggest:
Dell XT Refrub $829.00
lenova x61 refurb $776.00
HP tx2 $799.95

Thanks

1- multitouch.
2- better cpu SU9400&SU9300 compared with the U7600 on the regulart xt.
3- Intel GS45 chipset instead of ATi RS600ME
4- DDR3 compared with DDR2
5- Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 compared ATI Radeon Xpress 1250
6- Sata HD (inclusing SSD) instead of PATA on the regulat XT
7- 3.83 lb with 6cell battery instead of 4.19
8- Few $100s more :(

1- multitouch.
2- better cpu SU9400&SU9300 compared with the U7600 on the regulart xt.
3- Intel GS45 chipset instead of ATi RS600ME
4- DDR3 compared with DDR2
5- Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 compared ATI Radeon Xpress 1250
6- Sata HD (inclusing SSD) instead of PATA on the regulat XT
7- 3.83 lb with 6cell battery instead of 4.19
8- Few $100s more :(

can you game on that graphics card? They say you can on the tx2 by HP...how does the x4500 stack compared to the ATI Radeon™ HD 3200?

The next question is a must:
Can I be typing notes then close it real quick and make a drawing? or is there a delay?

*EDIT*
Anyone know of any coupon codes for Dell outlet?

can you game on that graphics card? They say you can on the tx2 by HP...how does the x4500 stack compared to the ATI Radeon™ HD 3200?

The next question is a must:
Can I be typing notes then close it real quick and make a drawing? or is there a delay?

*EDIT*
Anyone know of any coupon codes for Dell outlet?

what kind of games? and yes u can draw and write real quick..

Back