• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need advice picking a laptop. . .

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FBPerformance

Registered
It's been a while since I have had a laptop and I will be replacing my current desktop with a laptop.

With that said my main requirements is a dedicated GPU, Blu-Ray, 4GB Mem. and 15" or larger screen and be able to handle some occasional gaming. I have found 3 that I really like off of newegg and curious if anyone has one or has heard good or bad about them or any other suggestions. I would like to keep my budget $1200 (US) or under

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...17857,N82E16834147919,N82E16834220526&bop=And

Of those the Asus. Take a look at this one. Looking at what you picked I think you may not care for the design but the specs are solid. Asus's dead pixel policy is second to none.

Out of those three I would definitely go with the Asus. I would also look at the MSIs and Cyberpower's too as they offer great performance to dollar rations but the Asus is a good choice also.

Back