• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Custom ROM (advise needed)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ChinStrap

I'm looking into getting my first smart phone - but before i do i was wondering if you guys could help me out.

i'm looking for some custom ROMs so i can see which phone is going to be able to offer me the most...

where do you guys get or where if a good place to look into custom roms?

I'm looking into getting my first smart phone - but before i do i was wondering if you guys could help me out.

i'm looking for some custom ROMs so i can see which phone is going to be able to offer me the most...

where do you guys get or where if a good place to look into custom roms?

PPCgeeks.com, Or XDA-developers.com are both pretty popular choices for getting custom ROMS for windows mobile based devices. HTC seems to be the popular choice in regard to phones that can be customized.

PPCgeeks is my second home to here. HTC is pretty much the only game in town with a wide variety of solid roms available. I have flashed my Diamond more times than I can count. My first piece of advice is to get a good back-up routine down to save yourself time reinstalling everything.

Back