• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone delt with Zotac RMA?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
my local shop tells me they are one of the worst in the biz, up there with sapphire!

zotac owns em, so i dont doubt it one bit..

i have a zotac 285 that needs rma :(

I don't want to start a flame war, but this is why I pay the extra to get a top of the line brand
Nvidia: XFX, Evga
ATi: XFX, Visiontek, HIS
I just paid an extra $13.00 on my incoming 4890 so I can get that xfx double lifetime warrenty and the ability to remove the heatsink and not void the warrenty.

my local shop tells me they are one of the worst in the biz, up there with sapphire!

zotac owns em, so i dont doubt it one bit..

i have a zotac 285 that needs rma :(

I never had a problem RMAing to Sapphire. Their turn around time takes forever tho. About 3 weeks to a month :rolleyes:

I got my RMA number yesterday.

Going to ship it out during my lunch break via fedex. I love my discount 75% off haha.

I'll keep everyone posted on how my RMA with Zotac goes.

Everyone praises ASUS for motherboards... Took them over three weeks to turn around a video card for me.

It's kinda funny/sucks at the same time. I mention that I got XFX because they have a superior product, then I get my 4890 and it has a broken cap :temper::bang head

Got a tracking number today... Sent it the 18th... took a little over a week. Seems smooth so far!

They are shipping it ground though... lovely. :(

Back