• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte P35 ds3l Voltages

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jason93

I have this motherboard here: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Motherboard/Products_Overview.aspx?ProductID=2599

I have my Q9650 overclocked to 3.6 with my Vcore set at 1.18v

What are these voltages and what should they be set to?

(G) MCH over voltage
FSB over voltage
PCI express over voltage

They all have options for +0.1, +0.2, +0.3, and normal. As of now they are all set to normal. Should I have them set different?

Thanks for your help!

Running at your current 400 MHz x 9 = 3.6 GHz (600 MHz overclock), you really shouldn't need to increase the FSB Voltage (VTT) or the (G)MCH / vNB past the defaults of 1.1v and 1.25v (both set to Normal) respectively. PCI-E voltage can also be left at the default of 100 MHz (Normal), since there's really no reason to increase it. Use the newest version of Prime to run all four cores at 100% load, and check for system stability at your current clock.

Not sure if my P35-DS3P has better power regulation or not but I can get up to about 520 FSB without any change in voltage to FSB or NB. IMO, leave as normal unless you get unstable FSB speeds.

Back