• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A Recommendation for an LGA 775 MOBO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sectorbob

Registered
Alraight, here's the deal:

I built my parents a pc using some of my extra parts. Well, the EVGA 750i MOBO's USB controller is faulty and I need to send it in for an RMA.

I am going to do so, but my parents can't go without a pc for any period of time. So I am in the market for a cheap motherboard (< $50) with these requirements.

LGA 775 - 1333mhz FSB
Support for an Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450
Support for 4 GB of 800mhz/(1066mhz maybe) DDR2 (2x240)
Support for 1 IDE CD Drive
Support for 2 SATA HDD's
Support for 1 PCI-e video card (I don't want onboard if it's going to raise the price)
1 Internal USB Header
At least 4 rear USB's

Any recommendations? There will be no overclocking, just need something to support that stuff.

Thanks ChinStrap. I will keep that in mind.

I am thinking of something a little more reliable for my parents. Instead of putting my old 750i back in, I think I'll keep the new board in it. So maybe a little more than a temp solution.

I am curious to check the classifieds, I think I have to have 100 posts in order to view them. How do I check how many posts I have?

Back