• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How fast is XFX RMA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dapman02

Alright, so today I got my 4890 in the mail, I plug it in and to my dismay it does not work. I look to find that one of the capacitor's are half hanging off of the card. What would be quicker for me, exchanging with newegg, or doing an RMA with XFX. Does XFX do cross shipping?

Alright, so today I got my 4890 in the mail, I plug it in and to my dismay it does not work. I look to find that one of the capacitor's are half hanging off of the card. What would be quicker for me, exchanging with newegg, or doing an RMA with XFX. Does XFX do cross shipping?

When I had to ship my card back to them for RMA it took the better part of 3 weeks to get a replacement. There is a thread buried somewhere here in the vendor section about my whole experience. After dealing with them, If you can return/exchange with newegg I would probably go that route.

Good luck!

Alright, well Ialmost have everything put together, but hit a snag. I put a waterblock on this thing (I KNOW it didn't hit the cap) and I'm missing a screw :( will this be a problem with newegg?

Ugh, shipped out the card today, UPS says it won't get to newegg until Wednesday, 2-5 days for processing, 3 days for shipping back to me. This is frustrating as crap. Is there any way to get newegg to overnight it to me?

Back