• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell XPS M1330/M1530 Keyboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tserrof

some hate it and some love the keyboard on the dell xps m1330/m1530 laptops. i am definitely one of the latter. for all you xps owners out there, have you discovered a desktop keyboard that is similar to the one on the xps? i love the typing experience on my notebook and want the same thing for my desktop. any suggestions?

I have dell xps m1330 and I like it. I think it is matter of adjusting from previous laptop or desktop keyboard. The only thing I don't like is small touchpad but as I said before it is matter of getting used to it.

Honestly... in general I prefer laptop keyboards over desktop keyboards. Actually, and I hate to admit this, I think my favorite desktop keyboard that I've used is the new Apple keyboard. It's a lot like the keyboard on the MacBooks, and even though I prefer my XPS keyboard to the Apple keyboard, it's the closest thing I've found to a laptop keyboard.

lol wth, are ALL XPS owners using apple aluminum keyboards?? i'm using one at this very moment haha. indeed the closest thing there is to what i'm looking for it seems.

Back