• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus Eee Netbook Corsair SSD and Memory Upgrade Video

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for this, I sent the link to my friend who has been wanting to upgrade his eee for a while now but never knew how.

Very cool. We hope it is helpful to people. I remember it was a bit intimidating the first time I cracked open a laptop.

Very cool. We hope it is helpful to people. I remember it was a bit intimidating the first time I cracked open a laptop.

its only scary the first time but upgrading ram isnt anything once you start changing out lcd screens or repairing a broken power jack then the real fin starts

its only scary the first time but upgrading ram isnt anything once you start changing out lcd screens or repairing a broken power jack then the real fin starts

I can imagine. I have only done RAM and HDs so far. Not much into the laptop scene.

Back