• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BOO newegg! I won't be buying toners from you.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

benbaked

Folding/SETI/Rosetta Team Member
This happens nearly everytime I go to buy toner. I go check out newegg, they have reasonable prices on the toners I need, I fill out the quote and wait for it to get approved, the next day when it is approved for me to order I come back and see that the toners have gone up in price significantly!

Two laser toners I was going to buy this morning jumped in price nearly $185 if counting both of them together. Ridiculous, I can buy these two toners way cheaper across town at Office Depot, I'll save $100 now buying them there instead of newegg. These are genuine HP toners I'm trying to buy, I'm sure I can find them cheaper online still.

I don't know why I waste my time with trying to buy toner from newegg. Two thumbs down.

Dear benbaked,

Thanks for taking the time to post your kind review. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this price hike may of caused you. At your earliest convenience please contact me personally at [email protected] or via phone at 800-390-1119 ext 25040 so I may further assist you in this matter.

Sincerely,

Newegg Support

Dear benbaked,

Thanks for taking the time to post your kind review. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this price hike may of caused you. At your earliest convenience please contact me personally at [email protected] or via phone at 800-390-1119 ext 25040 so I may further assist you in this matter.

Sincerely,

Newegg Support

And this is one of the reasons I love the Egg. Let us know how it works out Ben.

Back