• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BOOO!!! Newegg, :( Missed my pricing!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DuckManParkey

I was at work yesterday and when i just got home to order my order i had in cart jumped 60$! had a combo deal on asus MB and x3 720. and a cavier black HD and the price went up 60$ since yesterday. Sucks this is the second time i missed out on a deal i wanted because i had to wait to finish work to pay for it heh

That's happened to me a million times! You could try http://camelegg.com/ that way you don't have to keep checking, you'll be notified when it hits your target price.

I had my power supply at 80 bucks with a free flash drive, next day when i go to order it it had jumped back up to 100 with no flash drive! Wait a few days back down to 85 with flash drive. Yay!

Newegg pulled the same thing when I put a 1TB hard drive, and the next second they dropped the $15 discount and raised regular price up a lot.

I think I read how someone had an item in their cart, newegg upped the price before buyer checked out, the buy contacted newegg support, and newegg was nice enough to lower the price back down for that one buyer.

I think that's how the story went, but I'm not positive. Might not hurt to try it though.

Yup call them they may hook you up.

You know you can keep your CC on file with newegg? You just have to remember your security code. (Which in this time of numbers = identity, we have gotten good at remembering them. My Last CC I typed the card number in so many time I remember the numbers still lol)

You know you can keep your CC on file with newegg? You just have to remember your security code. (Which in this time of numbers = identity, we have gotten good at remembering them. My Last CC I typed the card number in so many time I remember the numbers still lol)

You might want to watch your statements. I read (again, I think I read, lol...) that someone was getting some sort of weird charge for keeping their CC in some vendor's database... Probably gotten resolved, but it's always an option to avoid the problem in the first place...

Back