• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sexiest mATX mobo ever

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Why would you do this to me?? :bang head

Just when I thought I was happy with my rig...

I really want that. I might get the already massacred credit card ready.... :drool:

Not sure I would call this a budget board. It has the same styling as the Classified and appears to be almost the same thing, just smaller.

The Spec sheet in their page lists is specifically as x16/x16

http://www.evga.com/products/pdf/121-BL-E756.pdf

Now i see , thanks for the link missed it myself .

in the world of x58 i would consider this a budget board and i wouldn't compare it to classified , just because of the same color scheme, classified has 10 phase pwm's ,and bunch of other things this board doesnt , but none the less considering both pci-e slots are 16x this board is a killer and tremendous value .:attn:

Last edited:
Great, but... why?

I cant see the benefit to small form factor motherboard, until they come out with some cool running ones.

I could not imagine running a couple of GTXs, and a 920 in this thing in a SFF case, unless you were trying to make a bun warmer lol

Great, but... why?

I cant see the benefit to small form factor motherboard, until they come out with some cool running ones.

I could not imagine running a couple of GTXs, and a 920 in this thing in a SFF case, unless you were trying to make a bun warmer lol

I'd rather have an itty bitty little case that packs a punch than some huge tower with windows and racing stripes and a spoiler that runs a 25 second 1/4 mile :p

I'd rather have an itty bitty little case that packs a punch than some huge tower with windows and racing stripes and a spoiler that runs a 25 second 1/4 mile :p

LOL yah I agree. I just can not imagine what SFF case would have enough cooling for a i7 SLI setup.

I do agree though, that mobo just exudes sex. IF it were a girl I would definitely make it a future ex-girlfriend :)

LOL yah I agree. I just can not imagine what SFF case would have enough cooling for a i7 SLI setup.

I do agree though, that mobo just exudes sex. IF it were a girl I would definitely make it a future ex-girlfriend :)

Check out the one in my sig.. It's a friggin' wind tunnel :beer:

Back