• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BIOS settings reporting program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dawgdoc

Heya all.

I have a friend with some computer probs and I want to check out his BIOS settings. He lives far away and physically sitting in front of the rig isnt a possibility.

He has an Asus P5Q Pro. I have seen some BIOS reporting programs that will cut and paste all BIOS settings into a format that can be put into a forum format or something similar.

I cant find anything that I can recommend to him.

Are there such programs? Where can I get one? How easy are they for him to use (he isnt really a computer tech type of person)?

TY!

Hey Russ...

here is a template that should help going through settings with your buddy, I'd have him fill in all his stock settings for each value and then go from there...

Matt :beer:

Code:
AI Overclock Tweaker

Configure System Performance Settings

Ai Overclock Tuner = Manual
CPU Ratio Setting = 9
FSB Frequency = 400
PCI-E Frequency = 100
FSB Strap to Northbridge = 333

DRAM Timing Control = Manual

DRAM Frequency = DDR2-1066
DRAM Timing Control = Manual
CAS# Latency =  5
RAS# to CAS# Delay = 5
RAS# PRE Time = 5
RAS# ACT Time = 15
Row Refresh Cycle Time (tRFC) = 55
All Else to Auto

DRAM Static Read Control = Enabled
DRAM Read Training = Disabled
Mem. OC Charger = Auto
AI Transaction Booster = Enabled
    Boost Level = 8
CPU Voltage = Auto
CPU PLL Voltage = Auto
FSB Termination Voltage = Auto
DRAM Voltage = 2.1v
NB Voltage = Auto
SB Voltage = Auto
PCI-E SATA Voltage = Auto

Loadline Calibration = Auto
CPU Spread Spectrum = Disabled
PCIE Spread Spectrum = Disabled
Clock Over-Charging Voltage = Auto

Legacy USB = Disabled

Hey Matt TY :)

No BIOS reporting tools though huh? Am I making that up or does something like that exist?

Hey Matt TY :)

No BIOS reporting tools though huh? Am I making that up or does something like that exist?

I don't think anything like that exists. Everest will show voltages,ram timings & temps, but to show the whole bios I would doubt it.

Best he can do is take snapshots of the bios and email/send them thru im.

TY Guys.

Im having him make digital picture and upload them to a gaming guild forum that we both frequent.

Thx for the info!

Back