• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DSM4Life

What are you guys using to monitor temps and control fans ?

I use to use icool on my old gigabyte MB but when i try to load it on this one i get non recognized MB erro :bang head

No idea, all my fans and temps don't respond to anything. Realtemp reads my chipset.

I think for hte most part, people use the easytune6 software. (Does work for me)

Speedfan works well with my Gigabyte board!

Not to be rude, but if that's the case I'm glad for you. Post your comments elsewhere unless it relates to the exact model. We're discussing the UD3P which is an entirely different board and isn't very cooperative with normal fan/temp programs.

Realtemp works just fine for mine, as well as coretemp and everest. I dont use the mobo to control any of my fans as they are all on my case so I cant help their either aside from saying ET6 or get a controller.

realtemp works for me, speedfan however doesn't.

I'm alright with running all my fans at stock, but if I really needed to tune them up (or down) I would just get a controller.

Ok i have ET6 but still no luck.
I went into the BIOS and set smart fan : Enabled and also set mode to Voltage since the HS fan is a 3 pin connector. Still no luck ? Anything else i can try ?

I just want to quite this HS down when im not gaming.

Back