• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$800 Apple Tablet Coming in October

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That looks quite funny, a iphone on steriods!

Imagine holding that thing to your ear :D!

it will suck for amazon, they invested so much money developying that kindle thing and now apple is going to backstab them

Apple might be developing a tablet device, but I doubt it would be as hideously ridiculous as that photochopped picture.

They'd be fools not to put a decent OS in it. If its just like the iphone OS then that's a disgrace. Iphones are great, I was even thinking about getting a Itouch. But for a tablet Id be expecting more than some stupid mini apps and would want to have a full fledged OS.

For 800$ it better have some decent specs alot of things would compete with it out there.

i bet money that it will be pretty :) apple is known by this. they will make it as pretty as possible so rich daddys daughter will buy them

i bet money that it will be pretty :) apple is known by this. they will make it as pretty as possible so rich daddys daughter will buy them

Yep, and then you needa advertise it on TV on every channel every 30 mins.

FreeBSD is a very fast OS ^^ (Your avatar)

yes it is :) i love it :)

I had no use for it, but i tried it out. And IMO its better than most the linux distros. But for main use I still use Windows, but hey, for speed, FreeBSD.

OK ... As for Mac, I just hope this tablet turns out decent, I don't even like Mac but I like to see good products coming from them. I just hope this isn't a big MP3 player.

And I hope they include slots for if you want to plug a keyboard in or incorporate a keyboard in, typing on a tablet can get tedious when you want to get real work done. (Sliding option with keyboard underneath would be nice).

*MonkeyMhz visualizes the commercials advertising gaming on the Mac tablet or the Mac You (or some stupid other dumb name)

* (The Tablet is sitting on a table displaying a pool table on it while a man dressed in colorful cloths (pretending hes a college student) uses the stylus like a queue stick to tap the white ball).

Lol.

Back