• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EX58-UD4P v.s P6t DELUXE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

antipesto93

i keep finding different up and down sides to each, and just can't seem to settle! i like the colour scheme of the p6t...
but have never owned an asus motherboared :-/and am not sure what one is better at oc'ing,

what would you go for? / have you gone for?
any input would be greatly appriciated :clap:

Either one would be just fine. The boards arent the issue with overclocking i7's like they were with 45nm S775 quads.

i've got ud4p, works great, no problems at all, smooth OC, sli/crossfire support, ultra durable 3 technology helps alot ( double ammount of the copper ) with mounting some big *** heatsinks, i ve heard of many ppl that damaged their p6t's while mounting some heatsinks like mugen 2 for example. also ud4p was being used @ gigabyte GOOC 2009, just check what OC did ppl achieve.

is the EXTREME version good for ppl like me who let the PC working 24/7?
is it easy to OC?
will I need an aftermarket heat-sink fan?
should I pay less and get the UD4P or the UD3R?

I have both and like the giga board better. the asus board also wont boot with one of the procs that I have where the giga will with either.

Back