• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

400psu question I/O

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ThePunkGeek

my +12v = +12.22 - +12.38v
+5v = 4.95 - +5.00v
vcore = 1.86
but my
I/O is highlighted in red (Hardware Sensor Tempture Monitor) and its 1.54
is that good bad normal why is it red?
thanks

I can't keep the voltage values for "aux" and "I/O" straight. Mebbe older mainboards have "aux" in place of "I/O?" Anyroad, my "aux" value on an Asus CUBX-E (i440BX) with a PC Power&Cooling Turbo-Cool 300W PS is 2.48v. The 3.3v rail is 3.30v.

klosters64a said:
I can't keep the voltage values for "aux" and "I/O" straight. Mebbe older mainboards have "aux" in place of "I/O?" Anyroad, my "aux" value on an Asus CUBX-E (i440BX) with a PC Power&Cooling Turbo-Cool 300W PS is 2.48v. The 3.3v rail is 3.30v.

thank for the info but am still wondering why is it red.

ThePunkGeek said:

thank for the info but am still wondering why is it red.

You probably have the warning threshold set to a lower level. Check your MBM voltage level settings. You can set the "normal" voltage that it should be, and the tolerance for the settings. I think the default tolerance is 5%.

Wookie8662 said:

You probably have the warning threshold set to a lower level. Check your MBM voltage level settings. You can set the "normal" voltage that it should be, and the tolerance for the settings. I think the default tolerance is 5%.

thanks for 1 its hardware monitor
default i/o = 3.30V
and mine is
1.53V
thats half of default
and i have no clue what i/o is and why its low and if it matters

Back