• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best Nvidia Sli

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

devsain

I need to know what the best is for Nvidia sli, i wanna do a 2 or 3 GTX 275 on one, and i also want it to be a very good over clocking motherboard, yet im having trouble finding one. It doesnt matter if its lga 775 or 1366

Please help and money is not an issue. (top 3 best would be greatly appresiated)

The best platform is out of doubt the X58 that scale very well with SLI and really better in 3SLI. For the optimal performance of a 3SLI you need to go I7.

If you stick with 775 i dont recommand to go higher then SLI GTX275. 3SLI isnt worth it on 775 platform. The 780I or 790I are the top of the line. The 790I is DDR3 and the 780I DDR2. Both can OC nicelly.

1366 : Asus, EVGA, gigabyte, and much more. all the X58 mobo seems to deliver similar OC and performance. Maybe someone that OWN an I7 can help you choose.

775 : Asus or EVGA build good SLI mobo. The EVGA 790I can be found near 200$ ... quite cheap !

have fuN !

Back