• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Difference between these boards?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GMdoubleG

What is the difference between these ASUS boards? I am going to pick up an i7 tomorrow from Microcenter and I wanted to order my new board and RAM before I go but I have no idea what the differences between these boards are. The link will get you to the comparison page for the four boards.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...2E16813131359,N82E16813131403,N82E16813131365

Thanks!!

PS. If I'm only looking to get to 4.0GHz on my i7, what speed RAM do I need to get? (Noob at OCing)

The SE is crossfire only but otherwise the same as the P6T. Have seen a review stating the SATA performance is 10-20% slower than comparably priced boards. Overclocks well but has some bios limitations.

The Deluxe V2 gets very good reviews with high stable overclocks. May have the B3 revision but not sure.

Haven't read anyhting on the P6TD Deluxe.

Back