• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Quality Motherboard Manufacturer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zollen

Registered
As the title said, please vote what you think is the best quality motherboard manufacturer.

Here are the requirements to be considered the best quality motherboards

1. Rate of RMA's/purchase (lower the better)
2. Number of issues raised/purchase (lower the better)
3. Number of features/product (higher the better)
4. Ease of setup
5. Readability and completeness of the manuals
6. Quality of online support
7. Reliability and Durability

Please help me to complete the survey
http://www.overclock.net/intel-motherboards/563610-best-qualities-motherboard-manufacturer.html

i say go Gigabyte all the way!
thier support is awsome,very fast
i had lost 4 NB screws and they sent them for free :)

Gigabyte gets my vote.

1. Number of RMAs one (mosfet smoked on first boot) I've owned at least 20 Gigabyte boards.
2. Number of issues raised/purchase (lower the better) ?
3. Number of features/product (higher the better) Average(depends on how much you pay).
4. Ease of setup Pretty straight foward
5. Readability and completeness of the manuals about the same as any
6. Quality of online support never had to seek support
7. Reliability and Durability on a scale from 1 to 10? 10

As with any brand, if you want to overclock you have to shop hard and read up the features. All manufacturers have high end and low end boards; been seeing ECS and Biostar(for example) coming out with really decent boards in the last couple years. Both(along with others) used to be notorious for ending up as that "Fry's combo special" where you pay for the processor and get the board for free.

Back