• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte P55-UD6 testing with Core i5 750

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Setup for the following screenshots:

Core i5 750
Gigabyte P55-UD6
2x1gb Corsair TR3XG1600C8D
HD 3450
Corsair HX620w
WD Raptor 36gb.
Ultra 120 original.

4140mhzwprime.jpg

4248mhzeverest.jpg

4327mhzwprime32m.jpg

4367mhzsuperpi1m.jpg

Test setup for the following screens:

Core i5 750
Gigabyte P55-UD6
G.Skill Ripjaws PC19000
GTX 260 216sp
Corsair HX620w
WD Raptor 36gb
Ultra 120

superpi32m8m33195s.jpg

wprime4268mhz.jpg

superpi1m9516s.jpg

Last edited:
Looking forward to this review, do you have the 750 yet, going to test any other CPU's on the board ?

I hear the Gigabyte P55s give sick BCLK (>270) on cold, even (especially?) with Core i5 procs so make sure you do a "full" review Jeremy :beer: I haven't had time to freeze anything, but should get around to at least getting the SS on one of them this weekend. Depending how things go, I might crash this thread when I get around to really flogging the UD6 :)

Maybe it's because I am "car guy", but I actually dig the graphic scheme for this board LOL.

24ph.jpg

Yes, I was sent an i5 750 es with this board :D

I have to buy a new LN2 pot before I can pour on the cold stuff, but until then I'll get my single stage charged and give it a go.

I need better RAM.

Anyway I'm getting ready to start beating on this thing. I'll get my single stage mounted up this weekend too.

4100mhzwprime.jpg

Hey i have a i5 750 on a gigabyte board and my system won't boot. I think it has something to do with the RAID optimised sata ports. Which sata connectors would you use for my two standard-don't give a hoot about RAID-drives? Thanks

P55M-UD2. It was the entry model. I'll try 0 and 1. Which should i use for my blu ray (my only optical). Sorry for the n00b questions but this RAID set up has thrown me.

all ports should work in standard SATA modes... if your computer doesnt boot and you think it is the ports. did you unplug the drives complete and it booted? not tring to be mean but instead of hijacking sno's thread about ocing, start one so we can help you out. :thup:

all ports should work in standard SATA modes... if your computer doesnt boot and you think it is the ports. did you unplug the drives complete and it booted? not tring to be mean but instead of hijacking sno's thread about ocing, start one so we can help you out. :thup:

Thread started now. Sorry, i only posted here as sno seems to know his way around a Gigabyte board.

Good luck with the o/c.

Back