• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my mobo took a dump :-(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MasterRy88

well my Mobo took a dump yesterday, it wont post at all no matter what I do, I did all the battery pulls and clears and clrtc and everything and no matter what this board will not post so its toast. I have the setup in my sig as well as a QX6850 sitting on reserve. What mobo do you guys recommend I buy? I don't mind spending pretty decent money. Any suggestions are welcomed thanks!

well it was a degration i beleive. 2 months ago I had to pull the battery to get back into the bios and all was well for about a month and a half. Then it happened again, battery pull didnt work so I had to move the clrtc jumper. That worked for about a week and then it did it again only now nothing works.

I changed out the graphics card, nothing, RAM, nothing, processor, nothing so it has to be the mobo at this point.

I'm having similar problems with an asus p5e, from what I've been able to find it looks like this is happening to quite a few asus mobo's lately.

Back