• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers.com Logo Contest Results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
This thread will be used by hokiealumnus to compile and number all logos presented in the contest thread, for easier reference.

Ok...I've got all of the images and numbered them. There will be 10 per post due to forum restrictions, but the numbers will be in succession to make it easy.

**NOTE - To anyone that submitted an image, I'm working half blind (can't see the popular image hosts), so if I missed your submission, PM me with the link and I'll get it added. Likewise, if anyone has submissions that have been edited into later submissions and you want the originals gone, PM me with the number of the image you wish removed and it will be done.

Lastly, ignore the .txt document attached to this post. It's just a place for me to keep the submissions that is accessible from whatever computer I'm at.

So, on to the images, which are all listed in order of submission and nothing else. Here are the first 10:

1. WholeMeshedLogo1500x360-1.jpg

rexliatest.jpg

OCLogo2.jpg

oc5.png

oc6.png

oc3.png

oc4.png

oc7.png

oc1.png

oc2.png

Attachments

• submissions.txt
    15.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That's all folks...this one can be closed now as well. Good luck to the entrants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back