• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

lanparty dk x38 t2rb problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jediobi1

first off hello everyone hope your all well :), so i come home from work tonight find out theres 2 extra cats upstairs and that both computers are off for some reason, well im told that my girlfriend hit a switch or something on the floor which cut off power to both computers mine powers up and runs just fine but her computer with the dfi board will boot up with no beeps and no video and the led on the motherboard says 25 and i have googled this but havent found anything, so im hoping someone here has this board and can help me with this

Check the System Error Messages section of the MB manual, Page# 123...

http://img.lanparty.tw/Upload/Manual/CM/dk x38 x48 english 14.pdf

nope no beeps nothing, all i have hooked up is one stick of ram and the video card and i managed to get it going once but i shut it down and installed the 2nd stick of ram and now it wont work again also i tried both sticks in my computer and they work fine and have also run memtest on them and it found no errors

Ok it seems the problem was caused by the pci wireless card so it all works now

Back