• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bigger ssd and scrap the hdd?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

creecher

well, im thinking. if i drop the hdd, i could spend about $90 more on and ssd
i was thinking about getting a 1tb wd black, but idk what ssd to get still, i really like the falcon though, or maybe a vertex
the intel drives are waaaayyyy to expensive.

Last edited:
Both perform similarly, I would get whichever has the better price, warranty and/or customer support. OCZ's customer service has been pretty top notch in my experience (aside from the whole "it's not us, it's you!" Core series BS).

OCZ is who'd I'd go with if getting any other drive besides Intel's.

I got 2x Intel's coming my way right now, but really I would of gone with 3x 60Gig OCZ's if the prices where a little cheaper just because I want the space.

Vertex big time OCZ stands behing thier equip. , Agility is a good buy it's self allmost a Vertex speed drive but cheaper .... OCZ uses many different nand in Agility runs & if your lucky you could get an Agility faster than Vertex sometimes ;)

Back