• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to disable "tapping" on the MSI classic CR600 series notebook

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

benbaked

Folding/SETI/Rosetta Team Member
I just picked up a MSI CR600-017US this past week, nice notebook (dual core, 4 GB ram, 320 GB HD, BD-ROM, widescreen, 1080p HDMI output). Anyways, one feature of the touch pad has been driving me nuts since I booted it up yesterday, the "tapping" feature. The preinstall of Vista Home Premium didn't have any special touchpad driver to allow me to disable the tapping feature. I've tried a few different drivers from Alps and Synaptics, but none have provided any options in the Mouse control panel for disabling the tapping feature. Does anyone know how I can disable the tapping feature of the touchpad on this laptop? Thanks in advance. :beer:

EDIT: I found a Sentelic touchpad driver from a rapidshare link in this thread from the MSI Wind forums that allowed me to disable the "on pad click" feature. What a relief! :)

Last edited:
Back