• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5k Vanilla southbridge voltage?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UBB

Is it possible to adjust the SB voltage on a p5k vanilla? I can't find this option in the bios.

Thanks

If the option is not in the bios to adjust it, you can forget it. Unless maybe there's a modded bios for it, you're out of luck. It might be called something else, but I'm unsure.

It might have some cryptic name for the adjustments, although I haven't built a Asus system since the PIII days. Just poke around and you might find something...it could be called a "controler hub".
I D'led the manual and I could not find anything relevant. The Southbridge is basically an "IO controler hub".
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Good Luck,
Doc

It might have some cryptic name for the adjustments, although I haven't built a Asus system since the PIII days. Just poke around and you might find something...it could be called a "controler hub".
I D'led the manual and I could not find anything relevant. The Southbridge is basically an "IO controler hub".
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Good Luck,
Doc
Yep i did the same thing I could find anything about the SB voltages.But i seem to remember mine having that option

Back