• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick advice netbook N27 $199

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SamSaveMax

I don't nothing about netbook.
Is it any good?
That's a good price right? On sale at Fry's....waiting for replies to buy it.

Thanks,

oasqps.jpg

Looks like a good price to me!

Personally i wouldn't buy a netbook with a mechanical hard drive, but that's only because i want my netbook to be able to rumble with me and fall off stuff while running.

That is pretty good for the price, and it's the 'standard' netbook setup that has been sold over the last few months.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see that price for a number of netbooks with the same specs in November, but I don't think prices will really go that far below $199 for this model, even when new netbooks show up.

The performance isn't close to a CULV or anything ION based, but if you're just looking for a simple Internet browsing, word processing machine it isn't bad.

Too late. Just bought one for my daughter in Red color. Sweet.
I'm going to install Windows 7 in it.

BTW, also bought EOL deal: C2D E7500 retail box with MSI P43 NEO-F mobo combo: $99
Item# 4977221

Thanks for replies guys.

EDIT: to my surprise....the netbook recieved has a much better screen than the one Fry's displayed in the store (dull display).
It has a sharp glossy screen display.

Last edited:
I've been wondering how they actually make a profit out of $200 retail.

Great little pupple with dual boot Windows 7

mufjo7.jpg

2cmmz5x.jpg

Back