• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA E758 3xSLI or ASUS P6T V2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Unless your going to do 3X SLI with Nivdia cards no need for EVGA but either is good but between the two ASUS RMA may take longer. Rock paper scissors or flip a coin my Canadian neighbor.

Unless your going to do 3X SLI with Nivdia cards no need for EVGA but either is good but between the two ASUS RMA may take longer. Rock paper scissors or flip a coin my Canadian neighbor.

LOL I really might end up buying my MB like that... :D

The evga 3XSLI is at the very top of my most hated X58 boards!

If it wasn't already dead, I may well have run over it with the car.
Buy an Asus P6T or Giga UD5 board. If it's not out side of your range, The Asus REII is nice to use.

well i got an asus p6t se and its a great board no problems at all so far for me, and its pretty cheap

but if i had the wonga i would of got an evga classified in a heartbeat :)

The evga 3XSLI is at the very top of my most hated X58 boards!

If it wasn't already dead, I may well have run over it with the car.
Buy an Asus P6T or Giga UD5 board. If it's not out side of your range, The Asus REII is nice to use.

I think Dean's a bit hard on the eVGA...It wasn't my favorite board on conventional cooling (that would be the RIIE), but I still got two different boards and two different i7 920 D0s stable at 4.2GHz with air cooling :)

Back