• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please Help Me

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

szatkowski

My dad just brought an older laptop home from his work so i could learn autocad. Since i have a gaming computer, i attempted to put games on it, but they didnt work because the laptop has integrated graphics. Can anyone suggest some fun games that the computer will be able to run?:confused: (Its ok if they are old) It would make me happy.:bday: The specs are: 1.73GHz Pentium processor, 1GB of ram, Intel 915GM/GMS 910GML graphics, and a 15.6 in. screen @ 1920x1200. Thank you for your help!

well diablo 2, starcraft, warcraft, civilization, etc are amazing old games, it all depends on what genre of game you want.

the list can go on for older games which don't require a strain on the computer, which is why you need to tell us more of what type of games you are looking for

No call of duty 1 will not run on his laptop.

Here is a list of games that i remember from around that time that time try these, im sure you can download most of these or find them for dirt cheap at a pawnshop/used game store.

*=Personally got addicted to, and i recomend.

RTS:
Comand and Conquer:
original+ expantion
Tiberan sun*
Red Alert+ Aftermath*
starcraft
Warcraft 2 (bestwarcraft EVER)*
Age Of Empires
Total Annihilation

FPS:
Duke Nukem+3D*
Quake
Doom
Half Life
Unreal

Thief 1+Thief The Dark Project
Dungeon Keeper 1+2*
FallOut 1+2*
Commandoes*
Diablo 1+2
Civilization
MechWarriors (series)
Baldurs Gate*

MABEY The Sims???

Oh oh, don't forget Minesweeper. :p

Here's a crazy idea... you could try... well, you know... learning autocad. ;)

- Blackstar

AutoCad... you mean the old school autocad?
cuz the new 2010 stuff looks well like rendering would take some time, i assume you render in Cad i dont know much about it but i wish i had gotten into it in school would be a cool job.

Back