• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Welcome {PMS}fishy as our newest SENIOR MEMBER!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cw823

Honeybadger Moderator
I'm sure he needs no introduction; he's been here for a long, long time offering insightful posts and excellent skilled help to our entire member base. He brings a ton of old-school hardware experience, and according to his profile, has nuked the occasional A64

I've known this guy for a long time, and have never been more glad than I am to announce his promotion to SENIOR MEMBER

I don't know about you guys but I think his new blue stars look great! :D

:beer: :beer:

OMG SOMEONE CHOKED THE FISH AND NOW HE IS BLUE!!! QUICK SOMEONE GIVE HIM CPR!!

grats fishy!!!

Wait a sec, did I meet you there?? I went to one or two of his LANs, but not sure when it was that I went...

Someone should really talk Doug into another one. I ran into him randomly in Boston. He was doing boiler work on the building I work in. I haven't heard from him since, and he doesn't seem too active on the forums anymore.

Someone should really talk Doug into another one. I ran into him randomly in Boston. He was doing boiler work on the building I work in. I haven't heard from him since, and he doesn't seem too active on the forums anymore.

Life may have caught up with him for a bit. I'm hoping he'll be back soon. He hasn't been on in months!!

Life may have caught up with him for a bit. I'm hoping he'll be back soon. He hasn't been on in months!!

That or he lost interest. Maybe we could talk someone else into it. Would be good to see some of the local guys again. If you ever need a place to stay in Boston drop me a line.

Back