• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI LanParty DK P55-T3eH9 Living Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Some clocks

Still testing board, some clocks to date.

Click Picture for more benches and bios settings.
3.7Ghz 178x21 @x10 1,780 8-8-8-22

3.83Ghz 21x182Mhz Ram x10 8-8-8-22

3.92Ghz 21x187Mhz Ram x10 1,860 8-8-8-22

This would be a great Front Page article review... looking forward to seeing this here...

YHPM. :)

+++

+1 for DFI they dont stop..budget boards but great quality all around...

+1 for DFI they dont stop..budget boards but great quality all around...
Yes it's about 1st time I can remember the mid range DK, being the first DFI board out the blocks with a new chipset.

4Ghz OCCT Stable

4.02Ghz 21x191Mhz Ram x10 1,910 8-8-8-22

Click PIc for details

Nice review. Do you happen to know if DFI has any other P55 boards in the pipeline? UT?

Cheers, not certain a good while back DFI were talking about the UT following the launch of the DK, but not heard anything since. It also seems pretty standard for a JR MATX board to follow the DK, so I guess that will happen soon. Will see if I can fibfd out more.

Edit:

Have just spoken to my contact at DFI, bit cagey as you'd expect about new boards, exact quote is
About other versions, in around a month there will be a new P55. I think you will be surprised. ^ _____ ^
:lol:

Last edited:
Yes it's about 1st time I can remember the mid range DK, being the first DFI board out the blocks with a new chipset.

SuperShanks,

Nice review URLs, thank you. As a casual and amatuer overclocker, I was a bit intimidated changing from AMD 939 to the DFI board in my sig last year because of their wide assortment of settings and overclocking abilities. Once I bought it, and with some help from redduc, I'll never change from DFI. In my opinion, their boards "Rock!"

Thanks. In fairness the DFI LanParty DK P55-T3eH9 has a relatively simple bios. I liked the recent AMD boards & the bios option there, the Easy or advanced option:

Supershanks, Nice job I do appreciate the review.

It does look rather seasonal maybe I need four boards one for each season. :)

How is the sound on the board with XFI extreme fidelity (the first I have seen in a non-additional card)

It does look rather seasonal maybe I need four boards one for each season.
:lol: yes
How is the sound on the board with XFI extreme fidelity (the first I have seen in a non-additional card)
Pretty decent it's really the Realtek ALC885 with additional Soundblaster Codecs as i understand it

Gigabyte did something similar with their Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD4P & Sound Blaster X-Fi MB but that cost an extra $29.99 if you wanted it. DFI have gone further and included it with the board.

Last edited:
Back