• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS G50 Replacement Key?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kowalski3500

Hello friends. My friend has an ASUS G50 (of some sort) and she managed to break the back of one of the keys (the 0 with ) on it, on the 1-0) and she was wondering what the most cost effective (or, just what the options are) way to replace said key.

Send a polite email to Asus. I recall a post here several months ago where somebody got a bunch of spare keys after asking for just one.

I woud actually Give Asus a call rather then an Email, but both is always good. Make sure you have the laptop neer you when you call they may want some info off of is just to verafy that you actually have bought one of there laptops.

Im sure they will be the most help, i found asus to be a very good company after buying much of there hardware i now own a M50v laptop that rules.

Back